YouTube has grown into a giant and interactive platform where content creators and viewers share and consume a variety of videos.
With billions of users and countless channels, it’s only natural for individuals to be curious about the subscribers of their favorite YouTubers or even their competitors.
However, YouTube does not offer a direct feature that allows users to see the complete list of subscribers for any channel other than their own.
Despite this limitation, there are a few methods that can provide some insight into the subscriber count of other YouTubers. Read along to find out.
|Founders||Jawed Karim, Chad Hurley, Steve Chen|
How Do I See Other People’s Subscribers on YouTube?
You can go to a particular YouTube channel’s page, and the number of subscribers will be written under their name.
Via Third-Party Apps
One approach to gaining information about the subscriber count of another YouTube channel is by utilizing third-party websites or tools specifically designed for this purpose.
These external platforms often analyze publicly available data and provide estimations of subscribers for different channels.
Although these estimates might not be entirely accurate, they can give you a general idea of a channel’s popularity and growth trajectory.
Some of these tools may require you to input the channel’s URL or name to generate the subscriber count.
An example of such a website is “Social Blade.” It’s a statistical website that allows you to see not only the number of subscribers of a particular YouTube channel but also their earnings, monthly views, rankings, etc.
Via Social Media Platforms
Another way to gain insight into other YouTubers’ subscribers is by using social media platforms.
Many content creators actively promote their YouTube channels on social media, and in some cases, they might disclose their subscriber count or milestones.
By following these creators on platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook, you may come across posts or updates that mention their subscriber count, giving you a glimpse into their audience size.
Furthermore, engaging in discussions and joining communities centered around YouTube can also provide valuable information about other YouTubers and their subscribers.
There are dedicated forums, subreddits, and online communities where YouTube enthusiasts and creators share insights and discuss various aspects of the platform.
Participating in these communities can help you gather knowledge about the subscriber counts of different channels through conversations, recommendations, or shared experiences.
How Do You See Your Subscribers On YouTube?
To see your subscribers on YouTube, follow these steps:
- Log in to your YouTube account.
- Select “YouTube Studio” from the dropdown menu.
- In YouTube Studio, navigate to the “Subscribers” tab on the left sidebar.
- Here, you will find information about your subscriber count, recent subscribers, and other subscriber analytics.
Please note that YouTube Studio provides you with an overview of your subscribers, but it does not show the complete list of individual subscribers due to privacy reasons.
Is There A Way To See How Many Subscribers Someone Has On His YouTube Channel In The Past?
There is no official way to see the historical subscriber count of a YouTube channel.
YouTube does not provide a feature that allows users to view the past subscriber counts of channels.
The subscriber count displayed on a channel represents the current number of subscribers at any given time.
However, some third-party websites or tools may offer estimations or historical data based on publicly available information, but these estimates may not be entirely accurate or comprehensive.
I Want To See Other YouTubers Subscriber List. Is It Possible?
It is not possible to see the complete list of subscribers for other YouTube channels.
YouTube does not provide a direct feature or tool that allows users to view the subscriber list of channels other than their own.
Subscriber lists are considered private information and are not made publicly available by YouTube.
The platform prioritizes user privacy and allows creators to control the visibility of their subscriber counts.
While you cannot see the specific subscribers of other channels, you can get a general idea of their popularity and growth through their publicly displayed subscriber count and engagement metrics.
Can I See My First Subscriber On YouTube?
YouTube does not provide a specific feature that allows you to see the identity or information about your very first subscriber on your channel.
YouTube primarily focuses on providing aggregated analytics and data rather than individual subscriber details.
How To Get 1,000 Subscribers On YouTube?
Getting 1,000 subscribers on YouTube requires effort, consistency, and engagement with your audience. Here are some strategies to help you grow your subscriber base:
- Create high-quality content: Focus on creating valuable and engaging content that resonates with your target audience.
- Optimize your video titles, descriptions, and tags: Use proper keywords in your video titles, descriptions, and tags to improve discoverability. This can help your videos appear in search results and suggested video sections.
How Much Does YouTube Pay For 1,000 Views?
YouTube’s revenue generation primarily comes from advertisements and the payment you receive as a content creator is based on the revenue generated by ads displayed on your videos.
The specific payment per 1,000 views, commonly referred to as CPM (cost per mille), depends on factors such as the demographics of your audience, the topic of your content, the ad formats used, and the advertisers’ bidding prices.
Read my other article to find out more about how YouTube payments work.
Is There A Way To See Someone’s Last Subscriber?
There is no direct way to see someone’s last subscriber on YouTube.
YouTube does not provide a feature that allows users to view the specific details or identity of the most recent subscriber to a channel.
Subscriber information is generally considered private and not publicly accessible on the platform.
If I Can’t See The Number Of Subscribers On YouTube, What Should I Do?
If you are unable to see the number of subscribers on YouTube, there are a few steps you can take:
- Ensure that you are signed in to your YouTube account. Subscriber counts are typically visible when you are logged in.
- Sometimes, technical issues or browser compatibility problems can affect the visibility of subscriber counts. Refresh the page or try accessing YouTube from a different browser to see if that resolves the issue.
How Do You See Who Has The Most Subscribers On The YouTube Channel?
To see who has the most subscribers on YouTube, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the YouTube homepage (www.youtube.com).
- Type in “Most subscribed YouTube channels” or a similar keyword.
- The search results will display various videos or articles that showcase the current rankings of the most subscribed YouTube channels.
- Click on the relevant video or article to see the list of channels with the highest subscriber counts.
- You can see other Youtuber’s subscriber counts via YouTube, other social media platforms, and third-party apps like “Social Blade.”
- There is no official way to see the historical subscriber count of a YouTube channel.
- It is not possible to see the complete list of subscribers for other YouTube channels due to privacy reasons.
- Getting 1,000 subscribers on YouTube requires effort, consistency, and engagement with your audience. Try creating high-quality content and using proper keywords.
- The specific payment per 1,000 views, commonly referred to as CPM (cost per mille), depends on factors such as the demographics of your audience, the topic of your content, the ad formats used, and the advertisers’ bidding prices.
- What Do Top Contacts Mean On Facebook Messenger?
- What Happens When I Reach 5K Instagram Followers?
- Can You Restore Deleted Instagram Posts? (Explore & Check Out)
- How Much Money Do You Get for 100 Million YouTube Views? (Answered)
Click here to view the visual Story version of this article.