Instagram recently introduced its music feature on its platform, called ‘Instagram Music.’
You can play multiple songs, according to your desire, on your stories whenever you want through the Instagram Music feature.
All the trending songs, from K-pop to classical, are easily accessible through the Instagram music feature that you can use to add color to your Instagram stories. There are some things, nevertheless, that you should be aware of.
If you want to add the same song across all your Instagram stories through the Instagram music feature, then hear me out.
Adding the same song or music on a thread of continuous stories is not an option for you, available by default. You’ve to do some extra work for it.
In this guide, I’ll answer the query related to adding the same song on all Instagram stories and answer some of the frequently asked questions that will help you in the future. Let’s get started!
How to Add the Instagram Music Feature?
You’re proud of adding an aesthetic Instagram story with the selection of the perfect pictures and videos you want to display to make a prominent visual statement, but where’s the appeal?
Only using visually appealing techniques to make your Instagram stories appealing won’t cut it; you’ll also need to add some upbeat music to the background.
Keeping this in mind, Instagram recently introduced its music feature, through which you can make a loop of perfect Instagram stories.
To add the Instagram music feature to your story:
- Open the Instagram app on your device.
- Tap on the story icon at the top left corner.
- It’s the first icon you’ll see at the top.
- From here, your gallery will open, and you can select the picture, video, or collage of photos you want to post on your story.
- Add them to your story.
- Search for the stickers option and find the music sticker.
- Choose a song for your story, either by using the browse option or searching through the list.
- Post your Instagram story!
You see, it’s that easy to post your Instagram story with music in the background using just one feature. In a matter of seconds, you’ll post a bomb story that will shine through!
Why Can’t I Find the Instagram Music Sticker?
Let’s suppose you can’t find the Instagram music sticker anywhere, so you’re really frustrated about not being able to post a great story with the song of your wish.
Well, it’s because of either of these three obvious reasons:
- The most recent version of your Instagram app is not updated. Go to Google Play Store or Apple Store (for iPhone users), and search whether an Instagram update is available so you can update it.
- Another reason behind the issue can be that Instagram music is not available in your country yet. You’ve no control over it, so wait until the Instagram music feature is enabled in your country, too.
- You’re not using it for personal use, but you’re trying to use the music for a brand advertisement.
How to Add Music Via Different Apps to Your Instagram Story?
The table below demonstrates how you can use different apps to add music to your Instagram story if you’re dealing with an issue with the Instagram music sticker:
|Feature song in Instagram story||Steps|
|On Spotify||– Buy the Premium Spotify version for adding music to Instagram stories.|
-Go to Spotify Premium.
– Select the song you want for your Instagram story.
-In the upper right corner, there are three dots. Click those.
-Select ‘Share to’> Choose an Instagram story.
|On Apple Music||-For iOS users, it’s the perfect way to add music to your Instagram story. |
-Visit Apple Music. Choose the song you want to feature on your Instagram story.
-Press the three dots that appear in the top right corner of the screen.
-Select “Share”> proceed to hit “Instagram story”
|On SoundCloud||-If you’re a singer, this is a great way to publicize your music by adding it to your Instagram story after you’ve posted it on SoundCloud. |
-Go to SoundCloud. Open the song that you want to post with your Instagram story.
-Select “Share”> “Share to the Instagram story.”
How Do You Get the Same Song From Instagram Music to Play on All Stories?
You can’t get the same song/music played on all your stories/slides by default. You’ve to separately add it to each story, and that too in sequence, so that the song seems continuous.
To add a song in an orderly manner so it seems continuous on all a thread of Instagram stories/slides:
- Select the song from the Instagram music that you want to feature on your Instagram story.
- Choose the part of the song you want to feature in the Instagram story – start from the beginning or the middle, like the instrumental part, chorus part, etc.
- Check the timestamp of that particular chosen segment.
- Add 15 seconds to the timestamp you want to feature in the first story/slide. For instance, if the song is 4:00 minutes long, and I choose the part at 2:30, then I’ll add 15 seconds to it.
- The answer you get after addition will be the starting timestamp for the next story/slide.
- For instance, 2:45 seconds will be the opening timestamp for the next story/slide.
- Add 15 seconds consecutively for the upcoming stories/slides that are part of the thread.
Why is Instagram Limiting My Music?
Instagram wants to limit your access to music on its platform to ensure that there are no copyright violations. It’s responsible for limiting music on its platform to stay loyal to its agreement with music rights holders.
The agreement it has with music rights holders is based on protecting the rights of music owners, singers, artists, and songwriters by limiting the music it provides across its platform.
The main takeaway points from this article are:
- Instagram introduced its music feature called Instagram Music, which can be accessed through the Instagram app.
- You can play multiple songs, according to your desire, on your stories whenever you want through the Instagram music feature.
- Adding music to your Instagram story via the Instagram music feature, which can be accessed with the Instagram music sticker, is able to add more engagement to your story.
- You can’t get the same song/music played on all your stories/slides by default. You’ve to separately add it to each story, and that too in sequence, so that the song seems to be in flow.
- Instagram wants to let you access music on its platform while ensuring that there are no copyright violations. Therefore, it limits music on its platform to stay loyal to its agreement with music rights holders.
- There are three reasons why the Instagram music feature is not working for you: you’re not using it for personal use, but you’re trying to use the music for a brand advertisement, Instagram music is not available in your country yet, your Instagram app is not updated to the latest version.
- Is It Possible For Anonymous To Take Down Facebook? (Not Easy)
- Find Out Who Doesn’t Follow You Back On Instagram Without Logging In (Know Now)
- How To Clear Instagram Search Suggestions When Typing? [Must Know]
- What Does This Email from Instagram Mean? (Comprehensive Guide)
Click here to view the visual Story version of this article.